Monday, July 25, 2005

I'm sorry I've been extremely quiet on the blogger front. It's just that I haven't been up to much recently and don't have much to tell. I've been busy with group stuff I guess, so I assume that sort of gets me off the hook a bit? Maybe not. What can I tell you? I had a dream about the Queen last night and she told me she liked my shoes. Hmm, Maybe I'll stop there actually, even I think I sound a bit sad dreaming about the Royals. It doesn't happen often, honest. What else? Oh I know. I was waiting for a bus yesterday on Byres Rd and a Dennis the Menace mug fell from a tenement flat up above and just missed me. I could have died but I didn't. So, that's been my eventful weekend in short.
It was nice blogging to you. I'm off to rehearsal now.

Tracyanne

3 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

hello, I'm sorry to bother you but I was wondering...I have been trying to get a hold of your singles, I really want san francisco song on cd....I admit I did download it off the internet somewhere, but if I really like a band I like to purchase albums...and hopefully your next U.S. tour includes more cities.

thanks for any information and the great music you have put out,

mark

2:00 am  
Blogger cameraobscura said...

biggest bluest hi fi is currently out of stock with the distributor, so they are waiting to get more back in from our old label andmoresound. You will be able to buy it again in the future and ease your downloading guilt, heh.

san francisco song is on the b-side to keep it clean. There was also a version done for our second Peel Session.

8:12 am  
Blogger cameraobscura said...

I was wearing black patent leather shoes. Far too sexy for royalty.

Tracyanne

12:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home